A step-by-step course on basic breath support
- Want to be able to reach super high notes, belt your face off - and sing extreme rough vocals with ease?
- Tired of struggling with a constricted throat, voice cracking, and pitch problems?
- Maybe you've worked on your breath support before?
- Perhaps you have watched all “Learn how to sing” tutorials on YouTube, but still feel confused?
- Maybe you have taken private singing lessons, but without feeling any significant improvement?
- You might still wonder how you can even “sing from the diaphragm” instead of the throat?
Even after hours of complicated training I don't see any progress - my voice still breaks, cracks and hurts
Well, my friend - you are not alone! I know exactly what you are going through. Trust me - I've been there myself.
I also know what it's like to not be able to trust my own voice. To lose confidence in myself every time the voice gives up. And how insanely embarrassing it is to have to cancel rehearsals, concerts and studio sessions.
That’s why I have created this fundamental course on breath support for you who wants to achieve a strong and free voice, that can go on for hours and hours on end!
Preview2.1 - What support is and why you need it (1:09)
Start2.2 - What you need to know about the anatomy of the breath support (2:22)
Start2.3 - How to focus on inhalation & support (2:49)
Start2.4 - Practice your support before singing - vol. 1 (1:31)
Start2.5 - Practice your support before singing - vol. 2 (2:13)
Start2.6 - How to practise and use support in singing
Start2.7 - Troubleshooter
Get started now!
This step-by-step course includes:
- Anatomical teaching relevant to vocal technique made easy
- Simple videos with hands- (and voice) on exercises
- Structured practice plans
- Troubleshooting common problems that singers often run into
- Ongoing course updates and improvements
Breath Support Level 1 is suitable for singers of all levels who still haven't cracked the breath support code, or for those who just want to evolve and improve upon their singing.
Paula is a singer and vocal coach living in Denmark.
Her 30 year career as a lead/ backing singer - and her 10 year (and running) as a vocal coach has given her an understanding of the struggles singers experience today. The challenges with vocal technique, performance and the physically and emotionally demands.
She is offering 1:1 vocal coaching, courses in Extreme Vocals and is vocal coach for actors at Skuespillerakademiet in Copenhagen.
Paula is trained as an Authorised Complete Vocal Technique teacher at Complete Vocal Institute.
"My reasoning for getting training with Paula was a lack of ability to sing in the high end and an urge to obtain more calmness and confidence in my vocal performances. Paula has definitely given me the tools to develop my range and style. I felt a significant improvement and a greater understanding of how my voice works."
- Asger Techau
Solo artist/ Drummer in Kashmir
"Paula has helped me use my voice the right way so I don't wear it out. I’ve achieved great tools, for live performances and in the studio. In addition to that, I have generally just become a better singer overall, after taking lessons with Paula. I believe more in my singing and the notes sound WAY better than when I was just starting out."
Singer & rapper
Paula is attentive and calm, yet still insanely sharp. She offers very concrete and useful advice and manages to pass on techniques in an easily understood manner. In a single vocal coaching session, Paula has managed to teach me more about singing and technique than i have learnt my whole life. I have a completely new understanding of what I do - and how i can become even better.
- Mai Sydendal