Vocal Twang is for... well for everyone who likes to sing!
Twang is a voice essential that saves your voice from an excessive amount of effort. That is why we call it the super power for singers of all kinds!
This is for you who:
- Wants a lot more power but less work
- Need that extra little “something” to nail those extreme vocals, especially distortion/ creak/ fry/ screams
- Got the right support, the right vowels and the right mouth position - but still can’t reach the high notes
- Is looking for a focused, edged and penetrating sound
- Doesn’t understand the difference between necessary and distinct twang
- Thinks that Twang is the same as being nasal
- Is convinced that Twang is simply “that horrible duck-sound”
- Don’t think that Twang is necessary when using darker sound color
- Is confused about terms like “the ping” “the corr”, “the ring”, “sing in to the mask”, “bring the voice forward” etc.
- Believe that you don’t need twang (spoiler alert: all singers need to know about Twang)
Twang is part of the basic principles in all fundamental vocal technique, no matter what sound you prefer
This is a simple and thoroughly explained course, including:
- 14 simple and bite-sized videos
- 7 different hands- (and voice) on exercises
- 13 different tricks and mental images
- Anatomical insight relevant to Twang
- Twang FAQ
- Ongoing course updates and improvements
Paula is a singer and vocal coach living in Denmark.
Her 30 year career as a lead/ backing singer - and her 10 year (and running) as a vocal coach has given her an understanding of the struggles singers experience today. The challenges with vocal technique, performance and the physically and emotionally demands.
She is offering 1:1 vocal coaching, courses in Extreme Vocals and is vocal coach for actors at Skuespillerakademiet in Copenhagen.
Paula is trained as an Authorised Complete Vocal Technique teacher at Complete Vocal Institute.